CEO Next Business Institute
Having the tools and techniques to succeed as a business owner is important, especially during times of uncertainty. CEO Next Business Institute provides practical tools and techniques designed specifically for growing regional second stage companies through three lines of service:
- System for Integrated Growth: 40–60 hours per participating CEO of intensive, advanced research
- CEO round table sessions: eight half-day sessions for the CEOs of selected core companies
- CEO forum events: eight sessions for participating CEOs and other second stage companies
Participants can include private businesses in Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, and Scott counties.
- Privately held businesses
- 10–99 employees
- Revenue between $1M and $50M
- Ready to transition from small to large — past start-up stage but not yet mature
- Appetite and aptitude for growth
Are You Next?
Learn more about CEO Next Business Institute: https://www.ramseycounty.us/businesses/workforce-business-development/ceo-next-business-institute